Though some are lamenting and some are celebrating the end of the “Twilight” saga, there’s one thing that we should all be able to agree that we’ll miss: the soundtracks. Summit Entertainment has once again teamed up with Chop Shop Records and Atlantic Records for the final soundtrack of the “Twilight” saga: “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ and together they’ve put together a collaboration with a whole slue of established and up-and-coming artists.
Joining the soundtrack for the first time are punk trio “Green Day” with “The Forgotten.” Other artists include Passion Pit, Feist, The Boom Circuits, Iko and more.
A couple of tracks are sure to have Twi-hard extra excited. Christina Perri returns to the soundtrack with a follow-up to her other “Twilight” contribution, “A Thousand Years,” and “Twilight” actress Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) collaborates with her husband, Paul McDonald, on “All I’ve Ever Needed.”
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2″ soundtrack album will be released on November 13; the movie is in theaters on November 16.
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding (produced by Skrillex)
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell